Today I just worked on some basic housekeeping for the SRF study. I went through the files to make sure that they were all recorded on the cheklist. I also went through the appointment log to make sure that all of the appointments were updated as to who showed up and who had to cancel their sessions. So far I've only had one cancellation, which I think is pretty good, I'm sure that lack of snow up until now has made it easier for participants to get to lab.
I was hoping to do some calling today to start scheduling for after spring break. Unfortunately, I lost my voice, so calling really wasn't a possibility. Hopefully next week I'll have my voice back and I'll be able to do some scheduling. I don't have any sessions next week, so I'll have six hours to try to call people. It looks like we're making our way through the list very quickly, there is only a small handful of families left that we haven't called at least once. There have also been a lot of disconnected numbers, so it looks like the calling list will be getting quite a bit shorter. That means it will probably start getting more difficult to schedule. It will probably be good that I have all next week free to call people! I also noticed that it looks like another study has started using room 85 for their sessions, so that might make scheduling a little trickier too. Hopefully between the three of us undergrads, however, we'll always be able to find one of us who is available when the participant is and when the room is open.