Today, I finished making home packages for Danika to send out a few weeks before the families are due. I also finished calculating the standards for the Taste Perception task of the Infant Feeding Study. This will eliminate inaccuracies in the equipment and ensure that all of the data collected from this task is consistent. I then set up for a 3-month visit and entered some data. It was a productive two hours!! I am curious to see how the analysis of the data will play out once all of the data has been collected, as this is one of the only aspects of the Infant Feeding Study that I have not been exposed to yet.
2/29/12 Mary F.
TrackBack URL: http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/180138