Today I checked the DCF email, hoping for some parents who said they would schedule via email to respond, but unfortunately none have. I will call them again tomorrow.
I worked through IPP survey 2s and got the rest of the stack done. I also entered a few single babies. I continued the double-checking of preemies that Josh had me start last week and finished it through the current dates. Then I started going through the returned call logs and removing/editing information as necessary. In the past, there have been participants from really old call logs that already had their phone numbers removed (if they were discontinued/wrong number), but I started a call log from early March that had a lot of them removed already which was strange to me. Either way, I got through a few call logs and kept track of email addresses for people who no longer have any phone numbers in the database.