Today I spent most of the time catching up on thank you cards for the PDEF study. I made about 30 of them, got them addressed and put them in the outgoing mailbox. Some of the scheduling sheets were i get the address for were missing the address so I went onto the server and received them. After I was done with the thank you's, I double checked that all the data we have up to date was entered into SPSS. It was so I then started calling to schedule the last few participants we need for the PDEF study. Unfortunately I was unable to reach anyone, but I did leave a few voice mails.
3/28 Kristen J
TrackBack URL: http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/183648