This morning I worked on some data entry for the SRF study. I worked on entering some of the recent data for the eight year olds into the spreadsheets that I made last semester. Now that we have some new behavior and personality questionnaires that the parents are filling out we are going to have to edit the spreadsheet. Hopefully I'll get some time after break to add the new questionnaires to the excel sheets.
I also made a couple calls to some families who were busy when I called earlier and asked to be called back Unfortunately, I wasn't able to schedule any more sessions. Both families I called decided that their kids just had too many after school activities going on, spring sports are starting up soon. At least I was able to schedule a few sessions yesterday!