On the 22nd, I helped Rachel with calling for PDEF, as I have a few times in the past, for the first half of my time. The calling went smooth, and I was able to schedule a few participants for her. After that, I started on a data entry project counting the number of participants, their parents, and teachers that were tested in 2011 in the EFM 4 study. I then spent all of my time on the 27th finishing that up. It took much longer than I thought it would, but I definitely learned a lot about how excel works in the process. Also, as I have said while working on previous data entry projects, although the data entry itself can become a little tedious, it is interesting to see the paperwork from the sessions and to learn a little more about what games are actually played during the sessions.
Kristin 3/22 and 3/27
TrackBack URL: http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/183524