Today I worked on the PDEF study. I made and sent out all of the thank you cards that needed to be done. I then worked on calling and confirming appointments for the families that are scheduled to come in on Monday (since it's over the weekend). I also tried calling two families who had cancelled and considered rescheduling an appointment, but they did not answer so I left messages for them to call Rachel. After that, I worked on entering the parent data into the computer. There are some of the questionnaires I've noticed that are missing pages. Some just seem to have less question (which are from earlier in the study I think). Others simply have pages missing and must not have been copied correctly. Just one of the things I noticed.
4/13 Emily L.
TrackBack URL: http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/185651