I began today with putting together the IPP survey #2 so they could be entered easily later. After I spent an hour doing that, I coded an EFM video for Josh and Sam. I coded the EFM, HTKS, and Gift Delay tasks. The video quality was good, but the audio for the video was problematic; at times there was no audio, and other times it was choppy an incoherent. I told Josh this, and he informed me this has been a problem for the past week or so. After I coded the EFM tasks, I finished entering the IPP survey #1, and moved on to the survey #2 that I had organized earlier in the day.
TrackBack URL: http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/185920