Today in lab I worked on some calling for the SRF study and I also did a little bit of catch-up housekeeping. I scheduled another participant for next week and I should hopefully have another family calling who is rescheduling from last week. There are only a couple weeks left of the school year now, so hopefully we're able to squeeze quite a few more families in before the end of the year!
I also did some data recording and cleaning up of appointment logs. I like to have it noted which families showed up, cancelled, etc. so I went through the last couple weeks to make sure everything was noted in the appointment log. I was only in lab for a couple hours today, hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to do some more calling and get some more families scheduled to fill up these last couple of weeks!