Today I started with coding EFM Validation for one of Sam's participants. I coded the EFM, HTKS, and Gift Delay for a single subject. After that, I set up a Word document that had information about directors and administrators for each of the counties I found libraries in so Josh could contact them and ask about the IPP fliers he wants to put up. After I finished that, I started to sort old call logs into three categories: pages with RFP's on them, pages with contacts that needed to be changed/updated but didn't have RFP's, and pages that had no contact information that needed to be updated.
4/4 Matt C
TrackBack URL: http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/184596