The session for this morning cancelled, so I worked on some double checking of data for the DCF. First I checked that the call log notes matched the participant list notes that get returned to Josh. Then I double checked ages in the data entry files and participant logs. Anything that didn't match I went back to the demographic forms that parents fill out to check. I also rechecked the calculations of ages in months & years using the age calculator, and then I matched all of this with the data in the SPSS file. I also went back through all of the packets to make sure the condition (pro-now or pro-later) matched, and I found a few that were off. I made an excel file of the changes I have made and the questions I have for Wendy and put it in the DCF file on the server. I ended with some IPP data entry (survey 1s).
TrackBack URL: http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/184592