Today I worked on the PDEF study for Rachel as usual. I was working on the reliability SPSS for the EF scale. A couple of days earlier I had worked on entering the reliability portion, and today I went an worked on entering the original data. As I was going through, I realized that some of the data was missing. When I was finished entering in all of the data, I also went back and compared the original to the reliability form to search for any errors. There were a couple, but most looked good. Hopefully this keeps the study reliable and the data as accurate as possible. I also called to confirm the appointment for Monday.
5/4 Emily L.
TrackBack URL: http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/188667