Leadership

Last Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Someitmes a leader should see what is going on from the top, but also leader should be part of community. In addition, leadership is a skill not to judge others with their first impression or race. Leader should understand vales of individuals and when there is problem between members, he or she should try to solve it as a member, too.

This Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Sometimes a ldeader should see what is going on from the top, but also leader should be part of community. In addition, leadership is a skill not to judge others with their first impression or race. Leader should understand values of individuals and ready to face challenge for new change or development.

My leadership definition didn't change that much but while doing a couse packet, I thought that leader should ready to face challenge for changing something or improve something. If people know what is wrong but sit back and watch, then there is no change and that is silly thing. I think that is leader's role to take first step. From my view, a leader is someone who others consider as a model.

Leadership

Last Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Sometimes a leader should see what is going on from the top, but also leader should be part of community to do things together. In addition, leadership is a skill not to judge others with their first impression or race. Leader should be ready to listen what others say and understand diversity value of individual.

This Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Someitmes a leader should see what is going on from the top, but also leader should be part of community. In addition, leadership is a sill not to judge others with their first impression or race. Leader should understand vales of individuals and when there is problem between members, he or she should try to solve it as a member, too.

My definition of leadership didnt change much but I added some part from my thought of project. My group was interviewing international and domestic student about lack of integration between two groups. There were cultural or values differences as reasons, but what surprised me was lack of interest to each other. I think if there is leader to help this out, it is highly possible to solve it. Or I could be leader to solve it and be the one who makes changes.

Leadership

Last Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Sometimes a leader should see what is going on from the top, but also leader should be part of community to do things together. In addition, leadership is a skill not to thin-slicing which means no judgements on others with their first impression. Leadership is not given as born but people get it through experience. Leader should understand diversity value of individual.

This Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Sometimes a leader should see what is going on from the top, but also leader should be part of community to do things together. In addition, leadership is a skill not to judge others with their first impression or race. Leader should be ready to listen what others say and understand diversity value of individual.

My definition didn't change much but I added some parts. From the reading, 'Why are all the black kids sitting together in the cafeteria?,' I found out leader should not give advantages or disadvantages to community member based on their race. If someone has racial prejudice, leader should try to help them out not to have that. Also I added the point that leader should listen to what others think from 5 minutes inspiration. I think that is great way to communicate and interact with group members because it could be big deal even from just listening.

Leadership

Last Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to apporach to success. Sometimes leader should be top of it to see how things going overall but leader should be also part of community and do things together. In addition, leadership is not given as born but people get it through experience. Leader should understand diversity value of individual.

This Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Sometimes a leader should see what is going on from the top, but also leader should be part of community to do things together. In addition, leadership is a skill not to thin-slicing which means no judgements on others with their first impression. Leadership is not given as born but people get it through experience. Leader should understand diversity value of individual.

My definition didnt change mostly but the reading, "The Warren Harding Error" made me to add some more into my definition. I think it is important not to judge others based on their first impression and a leader who takes care of the community should be a model so followers can learn from one. Leader is a hard position which others look up and should manage the community. However, leader can also ask to follower because that is also process to get leadership.

Definition of leadership

Last Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Also, sometimes leader should command to people not to show off the power but to let people to do things in time. In addition, leadership is not given as born but people get it through experience. Leader should understand diversity value of individual.

This Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to apporach to success. Sometimes leader should be top of it to see how things going overall but leader should be also part of community and do things together. In addition, leadership is not given as born but people get it through experience. Leader should understand diversity value of individual.

From reading 'Get on the Balcony,' I learned that leader stay on balcony and look how others are doing, but also need to get on the dance floor. I think it means that rather than letting people to do things, leader should involve in the community and do things together while leading them. I think this is leadership skill that leader have sight for what's going on overall but at same time be part of group. Still I think leadership is not given as born but learned from experiences because environment builds people's personality and leadership.

What is leadership?

Last week - Leadership is an ability that a person can lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Also, a leader should take care of community, individuals in it. Sometimes, individual's value would be different and make conflict in community. Leader should have wisdom to solve that issue which will be fair for everyone.

This Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Also, sometimes leader should command to people not to show off the power but to let people to do things in time. In addition, leadership is not given as born but people get it through experience. Leader should understand diversity value of individual.

I thought, leader should know how to command people in right way sometimes. This week, John yang led us to make group for the project. He said he wants people to go and find their own group under certain condition. Even though conditions he made were awesome, we were not able to make group for everyone. I think if he could command at some point and let people move, it would be more effective. But still he did good job and I am not trying to critic him. Also from writing my presentaion paper, I recalled the idea : leadership is given vs made. I think I am a made leader from my experiences. I had many opportunities to learn leadership and that made me as a leader.

Definition of leadership

Last week - Leadership is an ability that a person can lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Also, it is a brave to be example to others. So people follow a leader and that is when leadership is made.

This Week - Leadership is an ability that a person can lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Also, a leader should take care of community, individuals in it. Sometimes, individual's value would be different and make conflict in community. Leader should have wisdom to solve that issue which will be fair for everyone.

My definition didn't change much from last week. However, I added some part that leader should understand each one's value and when there is conflict with it, leader should use wisdom to find the best solution for community. I inspired little bit from the reading "social intelligence and the biology of leadership" that leader should take care of community and individuals in it. Leader needs to respect everyone and understand their value.

What is Leadership

Last Week - To get leadership, people need not to be afraid of failure because they can learn from those . Also leadership can't be made without followers and trust from group. Person who are not afrai to challenge oneself to take a position and even though one fails, he or she keeps going on. Then we can tell that that person has great leadership.

This Week - Leadership is an ability that a person can lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Also, it is a brave to be example to others. So people follow a leader and that is when leadership is made.

From five minute inspirations, i changed my definition little bit. I think leader should lead people to do right thinngs and should be the one who do it first. So other people can follow. As the number of followers increases, the leadership also increases. But still I think that leader should not be afraid to challenge oneself and fail because failure is another step to approach to achievement.

Leadership

Last Week - Leadership is the wisdom that a leader can lead a community through stages of conflicts and struggling within a group by different idea. Through reading 'interacting in group,' i knew there are four stages in group. In that process, a community can have hard time not to break up. Leader should not give up and lead team to positive way.

This Week - To get leadership, people need not to be afraid of failure because they can learn from those . Also leadership can't be made without followers and trust from group. Person who are not afrai to challenge oneself to take a position and even though one fails, he or she keeps going on. Then we can tell that that person has great leadership. From the reading 'Ground your leadership vision in a personal vision,' I found out that one day leadership vision and personal vision will be same. During that process, a leader should not be fraustrated.

Leadership

Last week -Leadership is an ability which everyone can get if they try to be a leader but not easy. After reading 'Base your leadership values on personal values,' I really agreed with the statement; "Leader is made." It's not hard to be a leader. What you need are passion, hard-working and perseverance. Also leader should be ready to understand many different cultures and thought.

This week - Leadership is the wisdom that a leader can lead a community through stages of conflicts and struggling within a group by different idea. Through reading 'interacting in group,' i knew there are four stages in group. In that process, a community can have hard time not to break up. Leader should not give up and lead team to positive way.