definition of leadership

LAST WEEK's : Leadership is a skill when a person can get when he or she listens to what followers saying and make decision for a community or group. Coach would be one example of showing leadership. I was basketball captain in international highschool year and my team was struggling with nationlity. As a captain, I talked to them 1 to 1 and found out what problem was. We got championship that year and it was good learning step to me also to how to lead a group.

This WEEK's : Leadership is an ability which everyone can get if they try to be a leader but not easy. After reading 'Base your leadership values on personal values,' I really agreed with the statement; "Leader is made." It's not hard to be a leader. What you need are passion, hard-working and perseverance. Also leader should be ready to understand many different cultures and thought.