Definition of leadership

Last week - Leadership is an ability that a person can lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Also, it is a brave to be example to others. So people follow a leader and that is when leadership is made.

This Week - Leadership is an ability that a person can lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Also, a leader should take care of community, individuals in it. Sometimes, individual's value would be different and make conflict in community. Leader should have wisdom to solve that issue which will be fair for everyone.

My definition didn't change much from last week. However, I added some part that leader should understand each one's value and when there is conflict with it, leader should use wisdom to find the best solution for community. I inspired little bit from the reading "social intelligence and the biology of leadership" that leader should take care of community and individuals in it. Leader needs to respect everyone and understand their value.