Definition of leadership

Last Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Also, sometimes leader should command to people not to show off the power but to let people to do things in time. In addition, leadership is not given as born but people get it through experience. Leader should understand diversity value of individual.

This Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to apporach to success. Sometimes leader should be top of it to see how things going overall but leader should be also part of community and do things together. In addition, leadership is not given as born but people get it through experience. Leader should understand diversity value of individual.

From reading 'Get on the Balcony,' I learned that leader stay on balcony and look how others are doing, but also need to get on the dance floor. I think it means that rather than letting people to do things, leader should involve in the community and do things together while leading them. I think this is leadership skill that leader have sight for what's going on overall but at same time be part of group. Still I think leadership is not given as born but learned from experiences because environment builds people's personality and leadership.