Leadership

Last Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to apporach to success. Sometimes leader should be top of it to see how things going overall but leader should be also part of community and do things together. In addition, leadership is not given as born but people get it through experience. Leader should understand diversity value of individual.

This Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Sometimes a leader should see what is going on from the top, but also leader should be part of community to do things together. In addition, leadership is a skill not to thin-slicing which means no judgements on others with their first impression. Leadership is not given as born but people get it through experience. Leader should understand diversity value of individual.

My definition didnt change mostly but the reading, "The Warren Harding Error" made me to add some more into my definition. I think it is important not to judge others based on their first impression and a leader who takes care of the community should be a model so followers can learn from one. Leader is a hard position which others look up and should manage the community. However, leader can also ask to follower because that is also process to get leadership.