Leadership

Last Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Sometimes a leader should see what is going on from the top, but also leader should be part of community to do things together. In addition, leadership is a skill not to thin-slicing which means no judgements on others with their first impression. Leadership is not given as born but people get it through experience. Leader should understand diversity value of individual.

This Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Sometimes a leader should see what is going on from the top, but also leader should be part of community to do things together. In addition, leadership is a skill not to judge others with their first impression or race. Leader should be ready to listen what others say and understand diversity value of individual.

My definition didn't change much but I added some parts. From the reading, 'Why are all the black kids sitting together in the cafeteria?,' I found out leader should not give advantages or disadvantages to community member based on their race. If someone has racial prejudice, leader should try to help them out not to have that. Also I added the point that leader should listen to what others think from 5 minutes inspiration. I think that is great way to communicate and interact with group members because it could be big deal even from just listening.