Leadership

Last Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Sometimes a leader should see what is going on from the top, but also leader should be part of community to do things together. In addition, leadership is a skill not to judge others with their first impression or race. Leader should be ready to listen what others say and understand diversity value of individual.

This Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Someitmes a leader should see what is going on from the top, but also leader should be part of community. In addition, leadership is a sill not to judge others with their first impression or race. Leader should understand vales of individuals and when there is problem between members, he or she should try to solve it as a member, too.

My definition of leadership didnt change much but I added some part from my thought of project. My group was interviewing international and domestic student about lack of integration between two groups. There were cultural or values differences as reasons, but what surprised me was lack of interest to each other. I think if there is leader to help this out, it is highly possible to solve it. Or I could be leader to solve it and be the one who makes changes.