Leadership

Last Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Someitmes a leader should see what is going on from the top, but also leader should be part of community. In addition, leadership is a skill not to judge others with their first impression or race. Leader should understand vales of individuals and when there is problem between members, he or she should try to solve it as a member, too.

This Week - Leadership is a skill to lead others to do right things and encourage them to approach to success. Sometimes a ldeader should see what is going on from the top, but also leader should be part of community. In addition, leadership is a skill not to judge others with their first impression or race. Leader should understand values of individuals and ready to face challenge for new change or development.

My leadership definition didn't change that much but while doing a couse packet, I thought that leader should ready to face challenge for changing something or improve something. If people know what is wrong but sit back and watch, then there is no change and that is silly thing. I think that is leader's role to take first step. From my view, a leader is someone who others consider as a model.