Main | Welcome Back Blues

Far From Winter

Well, it's most certainly not winter today. It's somewhere in the nineties, and humid. Windy. I was walking across the Washington Bridge today and I looked out into the brightness and the skyline of Minneapolis. That's something you can't do in Portland--look across at anything because everything's above or below. But, anyway, it's hot and humid, and I'm not much enjoying that. I'll probably long for it when it's 20 below.

Here's the first entry to kick off the new blog, even if this entry is a bit whiney. I'll try to work on that.

Posted by chri1010 at September 2, 2004 4:09 PM

It is the Lastly 8866.pink2.net's. Photograph getting these individuals for several years. When I first received this unique 8866.pink2.net's the 3rd time period We donned these folks that they bust.. some problem or just about anything. I'd been hence discouraged and I appeared to be thinking an inconvenience to gain these folks changed . Far from!! Customer support had been superb! That changed these folks at once and so i was built with a unique combine mailed and my very own hands and wrists inside months. Spectacular! I live in the 8866.pink2.net and i'm going to Maintain adding to your catalogue!

Posted by: 8866.pink2.net at April 18, 2014 11:40 PM

Remember personal info?