« Nothing new here | Main | Missing Summer in Portland »

Winter Comes One Day Early

We woke up this morning to cold and ice. It seems that in the night we had freezing rain. The fact that there's no snow on the ground made it harder to believe that it was icy this morning, but 15 minutes of chipping ice off the car windows convinced me otherwise. So far this fall, I have been reminded that it's not the cold that's so hard to endure, it's the ice and snow.

Posted by chri1010 at December 20, 2004 9:17 PM

I imagine that's not especially comforting for readers of this blog to hear, David, even though you are of course factually correct. There are way too many instances of men and women saying “actions of folks who are called by my name are not my concern and i insist that you treat me as separate” (c.f. the response of most Muslim organizations when a terror atrocity takes place). No matter which of your dozen brands of Presbyterian you take place to belong to (PCA, EPC, RPC, PCUSA, etc), the point is that the biggest wing on the Presbyterian Church is currently engaging in something evil vis-à-vis Israel and the Jews. The evidence that there could possibly be other Presbyterians who don’t subscribe to such vile stuff is to be uncovered in letting folks know and see that we Presbyterians (all of us) are willing to own it, ready to denounce it, and are actively engaged in fighting it. This is no time to be insisting that we don’t know ‘em and we ain’t aspect of ‘em.

Posted by: Veronika Ades at August 10, 2012 1:01 PM

This is an an easy task to understand information. I never knew before how to use squidoo. Previously, I used Triond and Bukisa to drive traffic to my blog. I suppose they all can get the job done in the same way. I learned the technique from other writers.

Posted by: sba business plan at August 29, 2012 11:53 PM

really like this list! i almost really don't want to share it hehe

Posted by: get well soon messages at August 30, 2012 11:02 PM

I'm a HUGE fan of Pinterest. I'm a single of those who is addicted to your web site and almost certainly possess a dozen boards total of stuff. I did obtain a few pointers from reading this such as being able to add contributors to my boards. A single complaint about Pinterest that I have is that there seems to be a lot of junk filling up the pages now such as viral images and so on.

Posted by: get well wishes at August 30, 2012 11:26 PM

wow..cool.under no circumstances heard cinemas gave you star wars 3d glasses to wear before..

Posted by: Lanny Stracke at August 31, 2012 9:54 PM

Excellent. I'm able to think of several Facebook pages that need Disliked.

Posted by: Hunter Maynor at September 3, 2012 4:14 PM

The deck films accessible at HOA real estate are water proof. According to director of HOA, it is really tough and expensive to maintain these deck films.br /Pure HCG Drops recently posted..The Safe Use Of Injectable HCG

Posted by: Meta Salvetti at November 30, 2012 2:14 AM

Initial of all, uric acid will be the made culprit in gout. You can find any amount of strategies to manage gout treatment.

Posted by: gout diet menu at December 3, 2012 12:30 PM

Wowgirls.com launched in 2011 and since then it possess offered a new WOW scene of the finest erotic content, girl-girl or unicamente beauty shoots. All of the their content is 100% specialized with ultra-fast downloads of pictures and videos or perhaps you can flow the videos directly from all the website.

Posted by: blondes at December 8, 2012 8:13 AM

Lovely just what I was searching for.Thanks to the author for taking his time on this one.

Posted by: calendar for 2012 at December 9, 2012 11:53 AM

Most what i read online is trash and copy paste but i think you offer something different. Keep it like this.

Posted by: Angelo Beaubrun at December 11, 2012 8:57 AM

Due to this blog I was able to open my mind.

Posted by: seokatalog at December 21, 2012 11:45 AM

Great information provided right here. Be sure you men write-up your updates on Facebook as well. It's always a good way of having more exposure. Especially if you have plenty of enthusiasts there. Best of luck

Posted by: visit this at December 25, 2012 12:35 PM

Some truly fantastic posts on this internet site, thank you for contribution. "Once, power was considered a masculine attribute. In fact, power has no sex." by Katharine Graham.

Posted by: sablon kaos at December 26, 2012 4:06 AM

I saw a lot of website but I think this one holds something special in it. "The Net interprets censorship as damage, and routes around it." by John Gilmore.

Posted by: sablon kaos at December 26, 2012 4:31 AM

Posted by: Dyan Rybczyk at December 30, 2012 12:30 PM

This site really has all the information and facts I wanted about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

Posted by: Joaquin Duteau at January 3, 2013 12:45 PM

I have to admit that i sometimes get bored to read the whole thing but i think you can add some value. Bravo !

Posted by: Corey Paluszynski at January 18, 2013 8:12 PM

The leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information.

Posted by: Tess Landenberger at January 25, 2013 11:45 AM

Thanks for these tips. One thing I also believe is that often credit cards providing a 0% interest often attract consumers in with zero rate of interest, instant acceptance and easy over-the-internet balance transfers, nonetheless beware of the number one factor that can void your own 0% easy neighborhood annual percentage rate as well as throw anybody out into the poor house in no time.

Posted by: Truman Koloc at February 2, 2013 6:08 PM

Top notch job on the post, I found it most helpful and shall use it as a reliable source in the future.

Posted by: Web Site at February 11, 2013 4:09 AM

This web site really has all of the information I wanted about this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

Posted by: Jimmy Jorski at February 15, 2013 9:05 AM

Me contenta el haber sido un visitante de tu pagina. En realidad aprecio la informarcion que has puesto en ella

Posted by: mulheres gostosas at February 17, 2013 1:03 PM

Oh my goodness! an amazing article dude. Thank you However I am experiencing issue with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss problem? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx

Posted by: entrepreneurialcity at July 30, 2013 8:53 PM

I discovered your blog site on google and check a few of your early posts. Continue to keep up the very good operate. I just additional up your RSS feed to my MSN News Reader. Seeking forward to reading more from you later on!…

Posted by: entrepreneur ial city at August 4, 2013 2:34 PM

This really answered my problem, thank you!

Posted by: business and finance at August 15, 2013 6:14 AM

Can I just say what a relief to find someone who actually knows what theyre talking about on the internet. You definitely know how to bring an issue to light and make it important. More people need to read this and understand this side of the story. I cant believe youre not more popular because you definitely have the gift.

Posted by: automotive at August 15, 2013 6:18 AM

Would you be interested in exchanging links?

Posted by: automotive at August 16, 2013 8:05 PM

You made some decent points there. I looked on the internet for the issue and found most individuals will go along with with your website.

Posted by: business and finance at August 16, 2013 8:10 PM

There are certainly a lot of details like that to take into consideration. That is a great point to bring up. I offer the thoughts above as general inspiration but clearly there are questions like the one you bring up where the most important thing will be working in honest good faith. I don?t know if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your job is clearly identified as a fair game. Both boys and girls feel the impact of just a moment’s pleasure, for the rest of their lives.

Posted by: home improvement tips at August 17, 2013 10:46 PM

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

Posted by: automotive at August 21, 2013 6:13 AM

Posted by: automotive at August 21, 2013 1:42 PM

you have a great blog here! would you like to make some invite posts on my blog?

Posted by: japanese world at August 21, 2013 9:22 PM

After study a few of the blog posts on your website now, and I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Pls check out my web site as well and let me know what you think.

Posted by: home improvement at August 21, 2013 11:16 PM

My mama always say that I'm wasting my time on the net, but I know I'm getting some great info on websites like this.

Posted by: best teeth whitening products 2013 at August 29, 2013 7:24 PM

When I first saw this title Winter in the Cities: Winter Comes One Day Early on google I just whent and bookmark it. Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a really well written article. I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I'll definitely comeback.

Posted by: list2_tes_ting at October 29, 2013 9:51 PM

One more thing. I do believe that there are many travel insurance web-sites of respected companies than enable you to enter your journey details and get you the quotes. You can also purchase this international travel insurance policy on internet by using your own credit card. All you should do would be to enter your own travel information and you can be aware of the plans side-by-side. Merely find the plan that suits your financial allowance and needs and then use your bank credit card to buy that. Travel insurance on the internet is a good way to start looking for a respected company pertaining to international travel cover. Thanks for expressing your ideas.

Posted by: Royal Delatte at February 25, 2014 5:19 AM

Remember personal info?