No Want for Things to Do | Main | Red is Right (this time)

Arctic Blast

Today I feel compelled to write about two topics dear to Minnesotans--the weather and the Vikings. The Viking entry will come next, but for now, I just want to take a moment to ask, why did I move to this frozen tundra again?

The cold hasn't even hit yet, and already I'm dreading it. I'm remembering how cold it was last year, and it wasn't even this cold!! My eyelashes are going to be frosty, I'm going to have to make sure that I wear long underwear to keep my legs warm, and dang it, I'm going to have to actually wear a coat when I'm outside.

Break out the electric blanket--we're headed for subzero temperatures!

Posted by chri1010 at January 12, 2005 11:14 PM

Just wondering, before I consider subscribing... is that this an actual, individually composed letter to every subscriber, or does every writer compose a single letter each individual week and send the same composition to all from the subscribers they're assigned to write to?

Posted by: Quiana Tommie at August 10, 2012 11:50 AM

When someone unfollows you, qwitter sends you an email message saying who unfollowed you and what tweet did you article before they unfollowed you. All you need to do is, sign up. Enter your twitter username and email address.TwitDiff provides e-mail and RSS notification for accounts unsubscribing from your tweets.TwittaQuitta is by far the most effective. I used almost all of them. Qwitter, Goodbybuddy, unfollowr and TwittaQuitta. Twitta Quitta sends you an email once on a daily basis only when someone unfollowed you.

Posted by: Small Business Accountants Melbourne at August 19, 2012 11:25 PM

Contactforms in you webdesign are almost probably the most important aspect of your web page. A site without the need of gives a visitor an excuse to leave with no giving there details. Think of how much easier your visitros will leave there info with less input fields. Asking to much info leaves room for error...

Posted by: bplans at August 29, 2012 9:47 PM

Hi Richard
Welcome back
No, neither have I.
I just happened to read something the other day, well, 1 or 3 things truly. I didn't realise the impact it could have.
It appears like it could be wonderful for creating back links, I even thought of Squidoo Ezine blog. Will try it sometime amd see what happens.
Dee

Posted by: get well soon messages at August 30, 2012 11:06 PM

I just made three new posts. 1 with a Nextgen Gallery, one particular with a Single Image from the WP Media Gallery, and one with an Image from URL, all in the specified category. The settings are established to grab from all but still no pics in the preview.

Posted by: Jordon Saft at August 31, 2012 10:34 PM

I loved the use of typography in Nicola Potts inspiring! Thanks for this list.

Posted by: Rubin Lua at August 31, 2012 11:36 PM

i luv fb n i cnt live widout it......plz plz

Posted by: Jacque Bramante at August 31, 2012 11:42 PM

Impressive! I am amazed at how properly you use words to get your point across. I would be interested in reading much more of your work.

Posted by: Ray Mozena at January 7, 2013 11:50 AM

this is often gorgeous!

Posted by: How to Talk to Girls at October 6, 2013 10:39 PM

I like THESE UGGS! Certainly We are 62848.pink2.net LOVERS! They are SO COFY AND . They look Hot By using a Gown OR. However Thinking about IF IM GONNA Purchase THE TAN Types. HMMMM.

Posted by: 62848.pink2.net at April 19, 2014 6:44 AM

I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet users, its really really good article on building up new weblog.

Posted by: recette crepe at April 20, 2014 11:17 PM

Remember personal info?