Prelim Countdown... | Main | Written Prelim Nirvana

Written Prelim Hell, Part II

Just a temporary writing break to say that while it's mostly coming together, it's still a frustrated effort! Will I be glad when this is done!!

In the meantime, there's so many loose ends in writing one 30-page paper that somehow, magically, ties in ALL of the coursework I've taken in the last two years! I have over 50 citations. I didn't know THAT was possible!

Tomorrow at this time, I'll have long-since turned in this bizarre tome, and I'll be vegging out in front of the tv. I hope something good will be on.

Posted by chri1010 at February 6, 2005 10:58 PM

Well, it's pretty self-explanatory. There's not much else to figure out. What's FORD's web page look like suitable now?

Posted by: Reid Conaughty at September 8, 2012 10:00 PM

Dear God, in the faces of so many victims and survivors, and for those who did not survive this atrocity, we humbly ask that thou shalt shut down this New Tribe Mission, in the atonement to the crimes that are committed against humanity. O Lord prosecute these bastards for condoning such an act and failed their courage to act, in thy pretty humble name and mine, I do pray, Amen.

Posted by: Jasper Laboissonnier at September 9, 2012 1:22 PM

Probably i have to disagree with you, if you search in google, you can find info completely different what you said, so who should i believe ?

Posted by: ayu kamisaka at December 17, 2012 9:43 AM

Nope Nathaniel Hawthorne lived in Concord, just like Louisa May Alcott and Henry David Thoreau and a number of other writers. I've been waiting for a chance to put him in! (Although I wasn't very nice to his book "The Scarlet Letter.")

Posted by: Barney Kristofferson at February 13, 2013 3:33 AM

Eew! Thanks, Dad, for reminding me of that! Wish he'd been a vegetarian owl ha ha. XOXO

Posted by: Donald Colomba at February 13, 2013 7:43 AM

Well, I must say, thank you very much for this. I actually used a tip here, and it saved my life in DayZ lol... So I came back and commented ^_^

Posted by: Josue Slater at February 13, 2013 8:56 AM

Remember personal info?