Adios, Botero! | Main | Lipgloss, ladybugs, and pink didees

Progress...

I'm in the process of scheduling my oral prelims. I can't believe that I'm actually moving on to take the next step and become ABD, but hopefully that will happen on June 3rd. In the meantime, I have a lot of writing to do on my special topics paper. In fact, I have to turn in a draft of my paper to my advisor on Wednesday (theoretically, Tuesday night via email).

This is where being a writing instructor comes in handy because I'm not really sweating it out at this point. I know that a draft is just a draft, and I have over a month to get this paper done. It's something I've been working on in stages for awhile, although I don't really think that I've "officially" written a word--yet!

I'm starting to get excited for the light at the end of the tunnel. I'm imagining a day when I might be a faculty instead of a student. But first, I've got to get this special topics paper written.

Posted by chri1010 at April 17, 2005 12:10 AM

I am surprised how engaged students are when i have them establishing the science projects on my internet site like mousetrap cars, foam gliders, water rockets, etc. Their tolerance for just listening to me talk is darn short. The excitement they do get from making a project function I doubt is enough to receive them creating projects on their own time.

Posted by: Wilber Resch at August 10, 2012 2:04 AM

I have heard this come about more than a few times to be honest, I think people are ideal of picking a local freelancer or least an individual which resides in their own country, that way they are obeyed by the same laws. No police will knock on a door of someone who lives in another country.

Posted by: Bebe Lavani at August 10, 2012 8:09 AM

I actually absoulutly adore 8848.pink2.net.<A few i received my earliest try concerning A couple of years backwards typically the limited vintage chesnut we even so have tried them continuously. i recently reacently acquired that bailey key ebony along with the basic large chesnut, they are really astonishing they're just so nice these products sustain ough for that reason fashion for extraordinary days.my partner and i certainly recomend all of us to get at least one particular pair of 8848.pink2.net, u can make use of every one of them all year round having basiclly anything shorts/jeans/or stockings. count on me a fantastic advantage a expenditure of money won't ever fail. those are the most beneficial kind of 8848.pink2.net pretty much any young lady can result in <3

Posted by: 8848.pink2.net at April 19, 2014 1:22 AM

Remember personal info?