Lipgloss, ladybugs, and pink didees | Main | Summer's Coming: The Relentless March of Time

Prelim Orals

It's Saturday night and I've spent the entire night avoiding what I need to be doing--working on my special topics paper to prepare for my oral prelims. I'm still in shock that I scheduled my orals. After all, it's not because I'm feeling fully ready that I scheduled them. I scheduled my orals because my advisor from Portland State, who is on my committee, will be in town that day (June 3rd), and it seemed like a good idea to have my orals while she'll be in town. I know I could do a conference call, but it'll be better to have her there.

In many ways, I really feel ready to keep this train moving on. After the Comparative and International Education Society conference at Stanford, I really feel ready to move on to a faculty position somewhere. I just need to get done. And, orals is the next step so I'm on my way.

Now I just need to get working on that paper. It's just so much more fun to blog instead....

Posted by chri1010 at April 30, 2005 11:13 PM

This is such a very good idea. A friend of mine sent me your url. It's such a excellent way to engage readers offline and get physical mail which everyone loves. I may must do this after my blog is up and running a bit more.

Posted by: Hollis Old at August 10, 2012 2:44 AM

And this: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.saycheese&feature=search_result

Posted by: business plans template at August 29, 2012 5:11 PM

I've tried squidoo and hubpages. I see the benefits but you have to spend a lot of time promoting and creating articles on there to come up with a little money. I actually really don't see it as way to make money... I see more of away to promote and get backlinks to a website. How much time do you spend on those sites and how much traffic are you getting back to your sites?
element321 recently posted..10 of My Favorite Infographics

Posted by: Learn More at August 30, 2012 2:32 PM

Great blog article thanks!

Posted by: get well wishes at August 30, 2012 10:28 PM

BTW im already done thnx for this bypasser

Posted by: get well quotes at August 30, 2012 11:11 PM

I concur along with you. There are also plenty of other places where you can obtain "buy my stuff" messages.Please, will not junk up Pinterest using your free commercials.

Posted by: Arthur Ero at August 31, 2012 10:45 PM

My heart broke when they zoomed in on Nando's face at the beginning in the match. He looked so sad. I honestly assumed he'd come in after the 70th minute or so. I'd love for him to see some action in Munich.

Posted by: Amado Murgia at August 31, 2012 11:36 PM

Squid finds new Squidoo lens ideas by using Stumbleupon. I like Stumbling, the only dilemma is once I start, I cannot

Posted by: Daisey Destiche at September 1, 2012 3:49 AM

hmm.. i just subscribed on wednesday. i wonder if i made the mailing cut-off? when will the next letters be sent out.

Posted by: Dane Ingebretsen at September 3, 2012 3:10 PM

I did identical modification to the Pacer station wagon once i was thirteen. In 1/25 scale of course.

Posted by: Ernesto Ferko at October 19, 2012 12:21 AM

If you're set on a cloakroom bathroom revamp and you're searching for interiors inspiration, you probably have no need for me to tell you which whatever you buy, it will have to be small. There are also many different kinds of shelving systems that you can purchase for your bathroom. Freestanding bathroom furniture is very much suited for any kind of bathroom since it doesn't need exact space within bathroom; it can be fitted even in small spaces.Online Purchase is the best option to have a glance in all types of bathroom furniture available in the market. In contrast to the typical produced in higher quantities bathroom fittings that are available in the market, this of bathrooms provides you with distinctive and custom made designs, chic elegance, and a touch of priceless exquisiteness to your extra large as well as spacious bathroom. The size of the bathroom does not mean that it cannot be made to appear sleek and very stylish.

Posted by: next page at October 22, 2012 2:50 AM

There is no reason why oak furniture cannot be used in the bathroom. By doing this, you do not have to store everything in your own bedroom for use while having a shower. Unlike the regular toilet dish there is no siphoning involved and that is the reason why it needs much less water for each flush. For example, an RV tub may have a glass sliding door. Along with elevated level of convenience, hygiene is also equally important right here.

Posted by: bathroom furniture ideas at October 22, 2012 4:53 AM

That 65 Plymouth Satellite within the right is prettybr /sweet as well .

Posted by: football-com.jp at October 24, 2012 6:10 AM

I am a smoker. I understand everyones point on of view. I want to see what would happen if they banned drinking on Airplanes and resturants, I guarentee you that everyone will be up an arms about that. I understand people don't want second hand smoke, but I would rather breath that in then having some drunk ass sitting next to me.

Posted by: Esed1980 at October 25, 2012 6:23 PM

I went to your "history of those people races" link. Never ever saw a race in Rutland, but I do try to remember the 3 men with the really finish of that web site. Wild Bill Greco, Buddy Krebs + Ed Patnode.

Posted by: howtofindpeopleforfree.com at October 28, 2012 6:57 PM

I am sorry, that I interrupt you, would like to offer other decision.

Posted by: карос играть at October 30, 2012 8:50 AM

In my opinion you commit an error. I suggest it to discuss.

Posted by: карос регистрация at October 30, 2012 1:09 PM

I just wanted to send a small remark in order to appreciate you for some of the wonderful items you are placing at this website. My long internet lookup has at the end been compensated with really good facts and strategies to exchange with my neighbours. I would express that most of us site visitors are quite endowed to live in a great community with so many lovely people with insightful plans. I feel quite fortunate to have seen your weblog and look forward to plenty of more fabulous times reading here. Thank you once more for everything.

Posted by: Tina at November 7, 2012 5:15 PM

The Best Search Engine

Posted by: GOOGLE at November 7, 2012 5:44 PM

What was the price within the Bell rocket motor? Contact data?

Posted by: Thermorollen at November 12, 2012 11:57 PM

whoah this weblog is great i love studying your posts. Keep up the great paintings! You realize, lots of individuals are looking round for this info, you can help them greatly.

Posted by: registrazione dominio .it at November 18, 2012 5:34 PM

From my research, shopping for gadgets online can for sure be expensive, however there are some guidelines that you can use to help you get the best things. There are always ways to obtain discount promotions that could help make one to have the best gadgets products at the smallest prices. Good blog post.

Posted by: Nohemi Bucaro at November 19, 2012 6:35 AM

Great blog here! Also your web site loads up very fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Posted by: ontwerp website at November 19, 2012 1:38 PM

Good write-up, I¡¦m normal visitor of one¡¦s web site, maintain up the nice operate, and It's going to be a regular visitor for a long time.

Posted by: WEB DESIGN at November 21, 2012 2:10 AM

This is my first time I have visited here. I found a lot of interesting information in your blog. I guess I am not the only one who noticed this! keep up the impressive work. :p

Posted by: Fisher Investments Reviews at November 25, 2012 8:15 PM

Very good written article. It will be beneficial to everyone who employess it, as well as myself.

Posted by: lionel trains at November 30, 2012 2:10 PM

Produce a model which is certain for you. It may take a vibrant soar inside personality to achieve your own completely new height in fashion trends, you'll really like the particular answer you get since individuals enjoy your individual type.

Posted by: Recommended Reading at August 29, 2013 1:15 PM

When I first saw this title Winter in the Cities: Prelim Orals on google I just whent and bookmark it. Just a smiling visitor here to share the love (:, btw outstanding style and design. "Better by far you should forget and smile than that you should remember and be sad." by Christina Georgina Rossetti.

Posted by: list2_tes_ting at October 29, 2013 8:08 PM

Hey Eric. Thanks for including my PSD templates. :)

Posted by: Dia Lufsey at November 5, 2013 8:21 PM

Remember personal info?