Frustration Sets In.... | Main | Back doing something again

Triple Feature!!

Today, I accomplished a personal goal--three movies in one day! I've never been one to go to the movies much, so this may be no big deal to most people. But for me, this was an accomplishment! We took advantage of the university being closed (no work today) and J's childcare center being open. In order to get three movies squeezed in before picking up J, we had some limits to our choices. We saw Brokeback Mountain at 10, Memoirs of a Geisha at 12:30 (both at Crossroads) and then a quick trip over to Har Mar for Harry Potter at 2:50. Done by 5:30. I want Planet Walt to know that we didn't sneak into the second feature (even though we should have). Instead, we got into the first film for free because it was listed, even though the theater wasn't planning to open until noon. I guess they didn't have someone to sell tickets. After three movies, coming out of the theater to darkness was really depressing. But it was a fun day!

Posted by chri1010 at January 2, 2006 8:46 PM

Congrats on your first triple feature! Next time, though, you've got to stay at the same theater for all three and sneak into features 2 and 3 after paying for the first. I know, I know, you're a mom and are supposed to set a good example for J, but he doesn't have to find out about it till he's 21 :) .

Posted by: Walt at January 9, 2006 11:13 AM

Jews who votes for Obama and the Democrats deserve what they get. No excuses this time and no sympathy.

Posted by: Barrett Mcpeake at August 10, 2012 4:34 AM

Smoking is quite addicting due into the levels of nicotine that are in cigarettes and rarely do we want to admit or see the damage we cause to ourselves and others by smoking. They also contain many harmful chemicals which add towards the poison of our system. Growing up in a very household I watched my father smoke and cough and choke and just couldn't figure out why you would do that to yourself.

Posted by: Accountants Melbourne at August 20, 2012 3:21 AM

I have a wordpress blog with a lot of photographs hosted on third party websites. I want the many photographs to be hosted in my wordpress blogs. I do not want to manually download all images and replace them in the posts, i need something to do that automatically..

Posted by: executive summary format at August 30, 2012 12:14 AM

Excellent job! Thx

Posted by: http://schoolgrantsguide.blog.com/ at August 30, 2012 2:56 PM

Terrific... We have to concur this internet site is providing a great resource. Keep it up. Melinda Jenson

Posted by: get well quotes at August 30, 2012 10:27 PM

I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading extremely slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

Posted by: what is the best mouse trap at August 31, 2012 7:09 AM

Can't wait around to start pinging all my Squidoo lenses!

Posted by: Yoko Mulcahey at August 31, 2012 9:53 PM

Good job. Thanks for shairing this.

Posted by: onebuckresume at August 31, 2012 10:37 PM

Extremely excellent day, this is the seriously superb internet site, I have plummeting in adore studying many of your posts and threads contained after the location, sustain the wonderful work as well as hope to learn a lot more exciting articles or blog posts from the time to come.

Posted by: Damion Grambo at November 16, 2012 9:36 AM

likes is pretty uncomplicated, really don't avoid above steps and save your Facebook Page Likes. Also check out Here you can check how to divert your Facebook Webpage traffic to you Web page Connect with TricksWindow on

Posted by: Tameka Valintine at December 7, 2012 9:07 AM

Absolutely no woman or man might ones own cry, plus the an individual who will be North Korean won‘d force you to yell.

Posted by: ceinmarque at August 8, 2013 8:57 AM

Oops, the should say "The beginning of February. I signed up on the 3rd."

Posted by: Lawrence Boepple at November 5, 2013 2:09 PM

Remember personal info?