« School Choice | Main | The Yarn Harlot's A-Comin'!!! »

If It's Thursday, It Must Be Seattle

I've been here in Seattle since Sunday. On Monday, I co-presented a preconference workshop on tools and techniques for creating intercultural classrooms for TESOL. Tomorrow, I'm doing a presentation on a research project I did awhile back.

Yesterday, I went to a few sessions, but honestly, this conference is primarily focused on classroom based activities for language learning. There's not very many big picture type sessions, and few policy-oriented sessions. So, it's a sort of weird space--my former self, my current self. Not entirely sure what I'm doing here, except that it's a great mental space to be in.

I love the rain, and the moisture. I love that I don't have an umbrella in spite of all the rain. I love that today is the 4th time I've eaten Japanese food since I've been here. I love the Pike Place Market--the fresh fruits and veggies, the gorgeous flowers (daffodils--it's spring, after all). It's gonna be hard to leave, but at least I have a few more days.

Sometimes the professional travel really becomes about personal growth, doesn't it?

Posted by chri1010 at March 22, 2007 4:52 PM

HDTqwR I appreciate you sharing this article.Thanks Again. Keep writing.

Posted by: oem software online at April 26, 2012 2:25 AM

I failed to talk to the man, and he failed to have a very price tag on it. I'm guessing he experienced it out there for exhibit and to lure in people today like me.

Posted by: Junita Mecum at February 19, 2013 1:42 AM

This saddest method let pass one is session suitable they always them comprehending you could potentially‘metric ton buy them.

Posted by: grosasara at August 1, 2013 8:53 AM

managed to get they tzrtbn.pink2.net sunday as a birthday present so like it! these are as a result trend will be raining what follows so that they are perfect for weather. as i havent put on these people exterior but yet basically because i personally have painted these people with the particular protection points nevertheless nevertheless i will soon. they're properly earnings everyone ought to have a relatively duo.

Posted by: tzrtbn.pink2.net at April 19, 2014 6:48 AM

Remember personal info?