The Yarn Harlot's A-Comin'!!! | Main | Post-harlot

Represent: My donation hat

So, I might not get to see the Yarn Harlot after all. It's like this: hubby is really, really sick today, and J has his final potluck ever for his little kid school. He's moving on to another something else this summer, and this is it. J really really really wants to go to the potluck. Last year, we missed a potluck and he remembered it almost 6 months later. Gotta go to the potluck.

I'm hoping hubby will be well enough to go, so that I can still go to the Yarn Harlot event, but there might be other Yarn Harlot opportunities. Portland, anyone? Okay, so it's far away from here, but it could happen....

In the meantime, my donation hat, for tonight's even, should I actually make it:

New Folder 2007 067.jpg

This is a basic hat from Last Minute Gifts. I used Encore superwash wool in some bright pink color (I lost the label eons ago--I am that kind of knitter, okay? I admit it! I'm lucky I remember the brand of yarn) with Socks that Rock "Fire on the Mountain" for the in-between. I love this hat. i mean, the pink is not really me, but i think it goes well with the Socks that Rock. It's bright and cheery for a gloomy day in Minnesota. Hopefully, I'll be dropping it off with the Yarn Harlot tonight.

If not, we know I'll at least be well-fed.

Posted by chri1010 at April 4, 2007 1:49 PM

Google is fine with it. I would highly recommend using multiple types of ads on your web site so you can get a superior mixture of products on your visitors to use.

Posted by: Carol Thornberg at July 1, 2012 9:21 PM

I totally Appreciate my88622.pink2.net! although very adorable, durable and pleasant ( Its been three years plus they Nevertheless seem brand new!) I come to feel are a lot more fashionable I would advocate these for anybody simply because they are Fantastic! Enjoy like enjoy! And fantastic to carry !

Posted by: 88622.pink2.net at April 18, 2014 11:01 PM

Remember personal info?