Who's driving - by cindy

I've never been a blogger - but with the encouragement of my MOTs moms - hopefully we can all become bloggers to encourage and lift each other up. I hope to share God's grace that is shown each day with you!

I think we can also use this to post our prayer requests and answered prayers.

I have been so surprised the last couple weeks how my parenting has taken an internal role. I no longer have the task of laundry, cooking, cleaning up after my older kids. Now I have a constant prayer life - finding scripture, texting or emailing it to heavy hearted kids needing encouragement. I struggle to remain a bit detached to allow them to spread their wings a bit!

It is interesting that my prayer for Alyssa when she went off to school was she would have the opportunity to trust God and put in practice what she has learned. To lean .

For this reason I kneel before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name. I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being, so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith. And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord's holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge--that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Ephesians 3:14-21

That is an answered prayer! I have to remind her (and myself) that there is a plan, watch for signs that God is driving, and find peace. WOW. A lesson for me as I speak to her. The challenges she is facing, changed plans, disappointments - all raw, real and unending! It is teaching me to stop complaining and watch for His turn signal.