To request a reimbursement for a technology grant, please go to the student technology fee website, and follow the instructions:
- Click on Faculty & Staff on the left navigation menu.
- Click on "Log In" on the expended Faculty & Staff navigation menu (also on the left).
- You will enter your UMN Internet ID (x.500) and password.
- You will then see an option labeled "Unit Proposals," also on the left. Click on that link.
- You should see a listing of proposals that have been submitted by folks within the unit(s) you support.
- You will see an dollar sign icon in the far right column.
- Click on the dollar sign, in the row associated with the project.
- Complete the reimbursement request form, upload digital documentation or campus mail, and fax your documentation to CLA-OIT.
This triggers a work flow process between CLA-Office of Information Technology (which manages the technology grant programs) and CLA Fiscal Administration, resulting in a transfer of funds.
Reimbursement requests are queued up and disbursements are made prior to tip charges. You will be notified through an automated message when the transaction is complete.