"Work / Life Balance"
Back by popular demand, the Carlson School's Human Resources Department invites faculty and staff to come explore that elusive concept of Work/Life Balance.
Topics covered will include:
- Why is work/life balance important, both to the employer and employee?
- The high price of stress and sleep deprivation
- Bad habits and poor boundaries
- Understanding your own priorities
- Finding time for yourself
- Incorporating mindfulness when life changes are NOT an option
- Creating a more balance workplace
- University resources for employees and employers
Date: March 18, 2009
Time: 8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Where: 1-123 CSOM
Guests should arrive and be ready to begin 5 minutes before the start time.
Please RSVP to Bryan Hauhe at: firstname.lastname@example.org