Academic Employee Vacation Tracking

CLA *requires* the use of the official *"Faculty/P&A Vacation Leave Reporting"* form for reporting vacation leave for academic employees.

The form can be found online at:

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by ludow006 published on March 4, 2009 12:44 PM.

Fall 2008 Instructional Funding was the previous entry in this blog.

FY10 Scholarship Entry is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.

Weekly Archives


Powered by Movable Type 4.31-en