Three new reports are available in UMReports, and one report is available from EDMS for Academic Vacation tracking.
UMReports (under "HR Reports")
- Employee Current Jobs and Related Information
(found under "Section VIII - Vacation, Sick and Comp Information")
-this report now includes information for academics on vacation hours
used, balance and liability.
- NOTE: Sick, Comp, and Service Hour information will showup as "N/A" on academics.
- At the top of the page for "Employee Vacation/Sick Usage Summary," there is a link to a summary of the vacation activity by pay period for academics, going back to the pay period 4-12-09.
- Under Payroll Reports: Vacation, Sick and Comp Balances
- Reports can be pulled by the individual or College/Administrative Unit and then further refined underneath.
- When doing a College/Admin Unit sort the report always sorts academic employees in the upper section. When using the resort button on the column headings academics will always stay sorted at the top, academics and staff will never intermingle.
- UMBNU007C ACAD EMPLOYEE WITH A MAXIMUM VACATION BALANCE
- This new report indicates those academics whose vacation balance is 176 hours (the very maximum).
- New versions of this report will generate every pay period.
- Units should periodically review this report, so they can remind individuals to turn in vacation slips that may have been forgotten.