Academic Employee Vacation Tracking

CLA requires the use of the official "Faculty/P&A Vacation Leave Reporting" form for reporting vacation leave for academic employees.

The form can be found online at:

About this Entry

This page contains a single entry by ludow006 published on April 1, 2009 11:06 AM.

Mark Your Calendar was the previous entry in this blog.

Revised FMLA Documents is the next entry in this blog.

Find recent content on the main index or look in the archives to find all content.

Weekly Archives


Powered by Movable Type 4.31-en