I-9, E-Verify Q&A SESSION
THURSDAY, JULY 30
202 Johnston Hall
CLA Payroll and CLA Human Resources are very pleased to announce that Laura Negrini, Manager, U of M Payroll and Job Center and Karen Klein, U of M Payroll Tax Consultant will be attending the College of Liberals Arts I-9 Q&A Session on Thursday July 30th from 1:30pm to 2:30pm in 202 Johnston Hall. CLA Human Resources, Payroll, and the Executive Accounts Specialists from your Financial Service Teams will also be in attendance.
This is a unique opportunity to have your questions answered by the experts related to the new I-9, E-verify system. It is important that we all fully understand our roles and responsibilities related to the new system. Please join us!
We understand there are particular concerns arising for new employees hired for Fall Semester 2009 who may not be on campus within the first three days of their appointment. We will address these issues at this session.
Please call Toni Ziegler (624-4153) or Millie Reid (626-7648) if you have questions prior to tomorrow's session.
Attached you will find all documents related to the new I-9 and E-Verify online system.
- Memo, May 18 "Online I-9 System is Here", Miriam Ward
- Memo, May 13 "New Online I-9 Express System", CLA Fiscal and CLA HR
- Attachment to May 13 Memo, "Employee Letter"
- Memo, July 20, "Scheduling Appointments for Foreign National Payroll Processing"
- PowerPoint, "I-9 Administrator Training"
- Training Manual, "Online I-9 and E-Verify Process"