January 3, 2010 - January 9, 2010 Archives
P&A Promotion information session:
Friday, January 22, 2010
202 Johnston Hall
- Discussion of policy and required materials
- Discussion of updated process website
- Instructions for electronic dossier submission on p-drive
Information regarding the 2009/10 P&A promotion process in CLA and links to relevant University governing documents and collegiate guidelines are available on the HR web page.
Annual review materials for P&A performance are due to the college on February 26, 2010.
In accordance with the Administrative Policy on Performance Reviews for Academic Professional and Administrative Employees, conducting annual reviews of all P&A employees is a requirement.
Required P&A annual materials include:
- Written description of unit's review guidelines/process
- Employee annual performance summary report
- Supervisor written evaluation of employee
- Employee response (if applicable)
Changes effective this year (2009/10)
- All P&A annual review materials must be submitted electronically via the CLA projects drive. Additional submission instructions will be forthcoming.
- Annual reviews must be conducted for all P&A (93xx, 97xx) employees, regardless of percent-time or term of appointment. Excluded are academic appointments that are (1) "Without Salary" appointments and (2) graduate assistants (select 95xx) or professionals-in-training (select 95xx).
Changes effective next year (2010/11)
- Effective academic year 2010/11, the review period corresponding to the annual review of P&A performance will be standardized across the college to cover the previous calendar year (calendar year 2010). The annual review of P&A employees during spring semester 2011 will cover a review period of January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010 for all units.
NOON - UM Foundation invoice deadline for disbursement to EFS prior to February TIP.
CLA NOW Meeting, 9:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m., Minnesota Population Center Seminar Room, (50 Willey Hall - West Bank)
- P&A Promotion Information Session, 10:30 - 11:30 a.m., 202 Johnston Hall
- CLA Payroll cutoff for the 01/18/2010 - 01/31/2010 pay period, 4:30 p.m.
Annual Review Materials due to CLA Human Resources Office.
P&A promotion dossiers due to CLA Human Resources.