Annual review materials for P&A performance are due to the college on Friday.
In accordance with the Administrative Policy on Performance Reviews for Academic Professional and Administrative Employees, conducting annual reviews of all P&A employees is a requirement.
Required P&A annual review materials include:
- Written description of unit's review guidelines/process
- Employee annual performance summary report
- Supervisor written evaluation of employee
- Employee response (if applicable)
Changes effective this year (2009/10)
- All P&A annual review materials must be submitted electronically via the CLA projects drive. If you have questions about the CLA Projects Drive please email Cait Carlson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Annual reviews must be conducted for all P&A (93xx, 97xx) employees, regardless of percent-time or term of appointment. Excluded are academic appointments that are (1) "Without Salary" appointments and (2) graduate assistants (select 95xx) or professionals-in-training (select 95xx).
Changes effective next year (2010/11)
- Effective academic year 2010/11, the review period corresponding to the annual review of P&A performance will be standardized across the college to cover the previous calendar year (calendar year 2010). The annual review of P&A employees during spring semester 2011 will cover a review period of January 1, 2010 to December 31, 2010 for all units.