DATE: 29 July 2010
TO: Chairs, Directors, Associate and Assistant Deans
FROM: James A. Parente, Jr., Dean
RE: Approved FY11 Salary Increases for P/A Staff
The list of the salary increase amounts that have been approved for P/A staff in your unit has been placed on the P-drive in a folder called "FY11 Approved".
- Before implementing and communicating any salary increases, please check that all information (name, term, type, title, salary, etc...) listed is accurate.
- Numbers on the worksheets include the recurring increases to the 100% annual base for merit, and also include any previously approved increases for promotion.
- If an appointment is less than 100%, appropriate adjustments will be made in the payroll system.
- Amounts do not reflect the 1.15% Temporary Reduction in Pay (TRP).
- Merit increases will be effective January 2011.
- Salary increases are covered from the funding source from which the individual is paid.
- Template letters have also been added to the P-drive, and will require modification based on each individual case.
Chairs, deans, and directors should notify P/A staff of their increases as soon as possible, and include a copy of the 8 June 2010 email communication from me and Associate Dean Richa Nagar.
Please make sure that a copy of each individual's final letter is placed in your unit's "FY11 Approved" folder on the P-drive.
If you have any questions, please contact your HR Consultant, Wendy Lane (625-8484; firstname.lastname@example.org) or Margaret Yzaguirre (626-9352; email@example.com).
Many thanks for your advice as we worked together on the college's FY11 compensation plan, and for the care with which you prepared the salary recommendations for your unit.
cc: Unit administrators
Fiscal team leads