Department Administrator Vacancy in GWSS

It is with mixed emotions that I announce the departure of Helen Kopietz, department administrator of GWSS. Helen has accepted a position with the Carlson School of Management, and her last day in CLA will be Friday, September 16.

We would greatly appreciate hearing from you or someone you know who could temporarily assist GWSS while we work with the department chair to determine a replacement for Helen. GWSS needs immediate help with entering summer 2012 and 2012-13 courses into ECS/ECAS. They'll also need to make graduate appointments for Spring 2012 courses. There is also the need for the responsibilities of the day-to-day work that Helen does that is not necessarily predictable. For example, they need a contact person who receives communications from the college, and alerts the chair to upcoming deadlines. If interested in helping GWSS, please contact me as soon as possible to discuss this further.

On behalf of CLA I extend my gratitude to Helen, and I know we all wish her the very best in her next career chapter.

Thank you,
Margaret
(6-9352, mmy@umn.edu)

This page contains a single entry by erinf published on September 7, 2011 2:00 PM.

FY12 TIP (Temporary Investment Pool) Dates was the previous entry in this blog.

FY12 TIP (Temporary Investment Pool) Dates is the next entry in this blog.

Weekly Archives