January 2012 Archives
- Go to: intersections.umn.edu
- Click on "Hire a Grad" or "Hire an Undergrad"
- Select the reports option under "hiring home"
- Select a report from the drop down menu. A helpful report is the "Grad Job Offers with Position Details and Account Strings"
- Select an academic term (or a report start and end date)
- Click on "Generate Report"
Go to: www.umreports.umn.edu.Type "class list" in search reports field.Select either "Class List" or "Class List by Subject - PDF Format."
Follow the prompts to arrive at the course that you need a roster for.
Central OIT is still working towards creating new U of M Internet accounts directly in Google. They hope to have this in place by the end of March.
In the meantime, all new employees will need to migrate from Gophermail to Gmail:
The CLA Technology Grant Committee is now accepting applications with a deadline of Wednesday, January 11, 2012.
Full descriptions of the three types of grants can be found in CLA-OIT's Service Catalog:
We even provide an administrative service to facilitate the process.
If you're not sure if you should apply for a grant, contact us through the CLA Service Desk (4-4357 or email@example.com) and tell us what you have in mind. We'll connect you with a Technology Administrator, Instructional Technology Fellow, or other expert for an individual conversation about any opportunities or challenges you would like to address.