Do you use the CLA Terminal Server?
Beginning on Wednesday, August 15, if you connect to cla-ts.cla.umn.edu you will reach our new wts.umn.edu terminal server farm. Instead of having only one server to handle your Windows computing needs we'll have three, allowing for a significantly faster computing experience.
- New name: connect to wts.umn.edu instead of cla-ts.cla.umn.edu.
- Updated versions of all applications.
What's Staying the Same
- Connect through VPN.
- Access to your shared and home drives.
- Access to applications like Microsoft Office, Firefox, and Adobe Reader.
- Your preferences and data will still be stored on the network.
If you are missing anything or have any problems, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-624-4357.