The upcoming International Scholar Information Session for Departments, held on the morning of Thursday, Oct. 31st has changed. To accommodate a larger group than initially expected, please note the changes in location and time to the session below. If you have not yet registered but would like to attend, you may do so online: http://www.isss1.umn.
ISSS staff invite department administrators and faculty to an information session regarding the processes of inviting and hosting international scholars in J status and H-1B status. The information sessions will cover the following:
- Who does what? ISSS's role, a department's role, a scholar's role
- What is a J-1/H-1B visa and how does it differ from other visas?
- How does the scholar obtain their proper visa status to start their work with your department?
- The scholar is here, now what?
- Open forum for questions, as time allows
|NEW location:||108 Mechanical Engineering|
J portion only ( )
H-1B portion only ( )
J & H-1B portions ( )