CLA Admins are invited to participate in a User Review session on Monday, February 2. The session will provide an opportunity to try out the new system by completing common daily tasks in a test environment and learn new functions, including:
- Advisor Center and Reporting Center
- Portal navigation
- Accessing grading, class lists, permission numbers
- Registration: change enrollment appointments, waitlist process and 13-credit exemption process
- Probation/suspension (academic standing)
- Student records processing: program plan, transcript, service indicators, milestones, student groups, enrollment verification
User Review sessions will be available on the West Bank, East Bank, and St. Paul campus on February 2 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Since space is limited, you must RSVP prior to attending the session to ensure seating.
If you have previously attended a User Acceptance Testing (UAT) session, we ask that you do not attend the User Review sessions, as again, space is limited.