Freaking Out

The past few weeks have been jam-packed with things for me to do. I don't even know how I was able to get it all done.

Class, class, class- I have to attend class. Then I have to make time for homework, reading and studying. I've been running around trying to make meetings and make time for projects. I've also been trying to attend University events where I can meet prospective students such as yourselves! All the while, I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with my future. I'm trying to plan out my degree, and I haven't even figured out which classes I want to take next semester. On top of that, I'm trying to keep my social life alive, which I think I'm failing at.

I have four-count 'em-FOUR jobs! Well, that really depends on whether or not you'd count being a student ambassador as a job. I work at the Humphrey at the front desk, welcoming people with my smile. I also go home every weekend because I decided to keep my job at good old Panera! I kept my job at the Veterinary Medical Library too. So to total up, I have three on-campus jobs and one off-campus. Wow, right?

I'm so confused about everything that's going on, sometimes I just want to hide where no one can find me and just sit for a while. Which brings me to my point. When the world gets to be too much, RELAX! Take a breather. Find a good book to get lost in for a bit or maybe even take a nap. Take a break from your hectic schedule to do your thing. Then when you're ready, jump right back in. Life throws a lot at you. Sometimes you need to rest before you can refocus.

This page contains a single entry by Pa Thao published on November 10, 2008 6:23 PM.

Making History... was the previous entry in this blog.

Study Abroad... While Broke is the next entry in this blog.