Back to Business

What's good everyone?! I've gone for a minute, but I'm back in business. I've had a lot goin on in my life in these past few weeks.

Some good and some bad, but its def all been a good learning experience. Here's some updates. I am now one of the newest members of Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity Inc. I am currently in the process of preparing the 2009 Multicultural Kickoff with the Multicultural Center for Academic Excellence (MCAE) and have been hard at work continuing with our events for Voices Merging. On top of that it's time for midterms again. I barely have time to breathe, but as you guys probably already know, I wouldn't have it any other way!

'm gonna relax tonight though. I'm hanging out with my roommates. Its been awhile since I did that. it's always good to take a break sometimes. Especially since I have a huge event I'm involved with tomorrow on campus. I'm excited for it though and I think it will be a success, so I'm gonna kick back tonight.

I know I've mentioned this before, but college is definitely the time when you discover yourself. All of the people I've met, opportunities that I've had and risks that I have taken have really helped me figure myself out. Thanks to the help of myfamily and friends and ambition, I can finally say I know where I'm going. Now I just need to find the time to put in the work to get there haha.

I have to give HUGE THANK YOU to my friend and fellow Ambassador Jasmine O. I can't even begin to tell you how much she's done for me and continues to do for me everyday!

I will write again very soon with more detailed updates, but like I said tonight is my night to relax.

Leave me some comments please:)

Deuces,
Thomas-

This page contains a single entry by toley001 published on February 28, 2009 10:26 PM.

Learning Abroad was the previous entry in this blog.

It's Easy to Get Involved...Even in a Foreign Country! is the next entry in this blog.