Recently in Alex W Category

Where do I go from here?

I'm going to be an event planner. There is no question about that. I just cannot decide which event planning path I want to explore: nonprofit, corporate or weddings?

I'm totally grown up....

On any given day (in America), I would have to put my age at about 40-60 years old. From my love for craisins and other fiber-full foods to my dinner at 5pm and my bedtime at 10pm (at the latest), I'm about 3 years from retirement and 6 years from an assisted living community. Among my friends, I'm known for my mom/grandma-like qualities (depending on the day), and I don't complain because, frankly, I see nothing wrong with a little Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune while I eat my TV dinner.

A Quiet Night in Toledo

After a full, long day of traveling home from Mallorca, I am left alone with my thought. (That's right, I only have one).

Oooh...it's STUDY abroad....

So when I signed up for this trip, I must have forgot that it is a school that I am going to be in where I will be studying Spanish.

Hablo Español...well, sorta.

You would think with 5 years of Spanish under my belt, I would speak Spanish fairly well. However, when you move to a foreign country for 4 months, you better know more than "¿Donde está el baño?"

Come Fly With Me....

When I signed up for my study abroad trip in April, it seemed too far off to even think about. Now, with only three weeks left, I am overwhelmed with excitement.

Yes YOU Can!

Mom or dad ever tell you that you can be anything you want to be when you grow up? Well now you can believe anything is possible.

Over the Hump

I've been holding my breath through the storm of midterms, and with a final sigh, the clouds pass.

Organizing My Life

College can get overwhelming sometimes, but with a good organizational system, you can attempt to be in two places at once.

Moving On Up!

As summer comes to a close, I have learned the best way to relax is to take work off for the last week before school starts.

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Alex W category.

Alex H is the previous category.

Alyssa K is the next category.