Recently in Bobby S Category

Break

Hey guys, so I just got back to my apartment from being home for Thanksgiving Break. It was great seeing my family, I realized how much I actually missed them when I went home this year, it's an aspect of your life that you don't really miss until you leave it for a long time and then go back to it.

Summer and the Twins!

Hey guys, I’m just sitting here watching the Twins game and decided I would hop on here and right about a few things that happened during my summer.

Home

Hey everyone. Hope this blog finds you guys having a great morning, day, and or night. I just wanted to stop by and let you all know that, yes, it is true, we did win the intramural basketball champion.

Goin' to the 'ship

Hey everyone, I’m sitting here in Walter Library on this rainy, rainy Sunday and I decided to blog for the first time in my life. Seriously, this is the first time I have ever blogged so bear with me here. I suppose you all are dying to hear what I have to say, so I’ll begin.

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Bobby S category.

Anne B is the previous category.

Dave R is the next category.