Recently in Krystal B Category

Roman Holiday! Studying Abroad Minus the Books

So for the past 3 years I have been hearing about the joys and the benefits of studying abroad. Though I was aware of the fact that 1 in 3 students who apply for a scholarship through the Learning Abroad Office receive one and that it would be the experience of a lifetime I was still a little hesitant to go because I always wanted my first abroad trip in college to be with my friends from back home.

And the Scholarship Goes to... Me. Really???

So many students are apprehensive about coming straight to a University because of the high expense. However, those students fail to consider that universities often offer scholarships throughout the undergraduate experience. The hardest part is usually applying.

New York Here I Come! (Thanks to UofM faculty)

Tuesday morning I found out after a 4 month application process, 2 long interviews and waiting for what seemed like years but in actuality was only two months, I found out that I received the internship of my dream. I am going to New York for the summer.

Taxation without Representation is Lame! Let DC, Vote

This spring break I coordinated a trip to Washington, DC to study voting rights issues. Most people do not know that the people of Washington, DC do not have representation.

Missing Mexico Miserably!!!

OMG! After two weeks in Mexico studying immigration issues. I have decided two things.

Taking Everything with a Cup of Sugar... My New Year's Resolution

Hola again! So another year brings another New Year’s Resolution. Well I have decided to start my New Year’s Resolution early. Instead of complaining about the problems in the community I decided after a very informative Ambassadors meeting to help solve them.

How to Get Home Every Holiday... while broke

Ciao a tutti! That Italian for what’s up ya’ll. This break has been short but very good. Going to school in a different state can be difficult sometimes.

Study Abroad... While Broke

I have five siblings, two nephews, no money, and Christmas is just around the corner, however I just got my passport and I am studying abroad winter break. I believe that studying abroad is something fundamental that every college student should experience. Unfortunately, not everyone has the finances to so, so I decided that this blog I'll talk about the great ways you can study abroad, despite insufficient cash flow.

"I Got 18 Credits and A Club Aint One!" LOL

Junior year has arrived and I am swamped. This year I have decided to scale back on the unnecessary things to focus more on school. However, somehow a social life became an unnecessary thing.

Business... As Usual???

Miami to Saint Louis, Saint Louis to Columbus, and now I am finally back in the Twin Cites. This summer I had the privilege of interning for Abercrombie and Fitch.

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Krystal B category.

Kari K is the previous category.

Latest post is the next category.