Cold and Classes

Well, it has been quite a while since I last posted to the blog. There is a lot I could add today, but I'll stick to the most recent events.

First, I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but it has gotten COLD outside. I notice there are more people riding the campus connectors.

Continue reading "Cold and Classes" »

Summer Break=Summer Job

So, it has been quite a while since I last wrote, but there has been so much going on since school has finished. I have gotten my grades and I'm glad to say I finished the year out with a 3.6! Now I don't have to think about grades until the fall, which will be my last semester at the University of Minnesota. Until then, I am working on the Minnesota Centennial Showboat all summer long.

Continue reading "Summer Break=Summer Job" »

Attempting to Focus in the Spring

So, the final two weeks of classes are coming up quickly and I still have a lot of work to do before the semester is done. Unfortunately I am easily distracted by all of the events going on around campus and the cities. I am planning on attending the play "Arabian Nights" at Rarig Center this weekend. Some of my friends are in the cast, so I want to show my support for their work.

Continue reading "Attempting to Focus in the Spring" »